- Baby Clinic
- Cervical Screening
- Child Health Surveillance
- Disease Management (Diabetes, Asthma, Hypertension, COPD)
- Family Planning
- Flu Clinics
This is for patients who are due an annual asthma review. You can use our online form to submit your review to us, or alternatively drop into the surgery and we can provide you with a paper form to complete.
If your symptoms are deteriorating or you have any concerns, please make an appointment to the respiratory nurse as well.
Our Practice Nurses are available by appointment for the following:
- Cervical smear tests, ear syringing, wound dressing, removal of sutures, routine injections and travel immunisation.
- Asthma; diabetes, COPD; hypertension; coronary heart disease risk assessment and monitoring; family planning advice, weight management, smoking cessation & childhood immunisation
Our Healthcare Assistants provide the following:
- Blood tests, BP monitoring, ECGs, dressings and basic health checks as well as providing support for the practice nurses and doctors as required.
- Administer pneumococcal injections and also offers support with smoking cessation and weight management.
Our practice nurses offer a comprehensive advice and vaccination service for travelling abroad. Further information including access to our online travel forms can be found here.
Some travel vaccinations are not available on the NHS but can be provided. Charges are available from reception.
All Non-NHS services attract a fee such as Medical Insurance forms, Sickness Benefit Forms, Fit to Travel forms, Medication to Take Abroad Confirmation, Holiday Cancellation Forms, Pre-Employment Medicals, Sports Medicals, HGV Medicals etc.
They are carried out by the Doctors as a private service to patients at their discretion. Please enquire for fee rates.