- Baby Clinic
- Cervical Screening
- Child Health Surveillance
- Disease Management; Diabetes, Asthma, Hypertension, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Family Planning
- Flu Clinics
Our Practice Nurses are available by appointment for the following:
- Cervical smear tests, ear syringing, wound dressing, removal of sutures, routine injections and travel immunisation.
- Asthma; diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD); hypertension; coronary heart disease risk assessment and monitoring; family planning advice, weight management, smoking cessation and childhood immunisation.
Our Healthcare Assistants provide the following:
- Blood tests, Blood Pressure monitoring, Electrocardiograms (ECG), dressings and basic health checks as well as providing support for the practice nurses and doctors as required.
- Administer pneumococcal injections and also offers support with smoking cessation and weight management.
Our practice nurses offer a comprehensive travel advice and vaccination service for travelling abroad. Some travel vaccinations are not available on the NHS but can be provided.